If you are interested in applying to become a resident of Talbot House you should consider the following points:
- Do you feel that you are ready for treatment?
- Are you at a place in your life where you are open and free to make a personal commitment to long-term treatment?
- Are you prepared to commit yourself to fully participating in daily group sharing sessions?
- Can you live in a community setting with other residents, and feel that you are ready to bring your life experience to this group?
- Are you ready to try and set aside the issues and concerns that presently pre-occupy you so that you can spend some quality time getting to understand yourself?
If you feel that you can begin this process, please call Talbot House at: (902) 794-2852 or toll free at: 1-877-582-5268 and ask to speak to one of our in-take workers. They will be happy to explain the program and process for admission.